Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"Completely Healed"

That's what the surgeon's colleague says. That's what the x-rays clearly show. So why don't they want me playing soccer any time soon? Because they're doctors, I guess. These guys don't want anyone ever to enjoy anything. Fortunately, they have recommended that I start a walking/elliptical program, and then gradually move into some easy running. I have yet another visit a month from now, where they'll probably tell me that I'll need another 8-12 weeks before I can really do anything interesting on my foot, so in the meanwhile, I'll be doing a lot of around sitting. That's the latest on the foot. Surely there's more interesting news somewhere else on some other topic...

1 comment:

  1. Now tell the truth about what you've been doing. How many soccer games since that last clearance? :)

    ReplyDelete