Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vibram Fivefingers


This is the bandwagon, and I'm jumping onboard!

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/indexNA.cfm

As soon as I can track down a pair in my size, that is. And I'm not buying my first pair online, so my good friends at Bob Roncker's Running Spot will be hooking me up (www. runningspot.com). I'm curious to know if normal people are wearing these things, because so far all I can find are avid runners who swear that they're the next big thing in running. Personally, I don't plan to run in them any time soon - maybe after I've had a chance to get really comfortable in them. I'll keep people updated, especially as this may have some effect on my bionic metatarsal!

*update: January 31, 2010, Picked up my freak feet the other day, now we're all set to commence with the experiment.

2 comments:

  1. No doubt vibram five finger shoes is comfortable and flexible on foot. I tested it many times and I was amazed to its performance. This is a great running shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article. I'm going through many of these issues as well..

    Also visit my website - Jeremy Scott Adidas Wings

    ReplyDelete