Saturday, October 10, 2009

Twitter and Gmail

I have recently added a twitter account to my collection of online privacy-invaders. Since few people have heard of twitter at this time, I'll be updating my loyal fans as to my current status by cross-posting my tweets on my gmail status and my blog. Thus,

"Working."

It's true. I have been working a lot. I have also accomplished a little bit, and I hope to accomplish more by the end of the weekend. I doubt that I'll have another chapter mostly finished by then, but I'll certainly have a lot more of the chapter finished, which counts as something, in the greater scheme of things.

Meanwhile, we're all hoping that the entire Sweden national side wakes up an hour late today, only to be annihilated by Denmark. This is so that Portugal's potential win today will have some positive effect on their chances of making it into the 2010 World Cup, which is, at this point, a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment